How to Cancel Apple Arcade: A Step-by-Step Guide
Hi, I’m Tracy! Let’s get straight to the point. You’re here because you’d like to know how to cancel your Apple Arcade subscription, and I’m here to help you do just that – no fluff, no jargon, simple steps. Let’s get started.
Canceling Apple Arcade on your iPhone or iPad:
Here are simple steps to cancel Apple Arcade on your iPhone/iPad:
- Open Settings on your device
- Tap on your Apple ID profile located at the top of the Settings menu
- Choose Subscriptions
- Under Active Subscriptions, locate and select Apple Arcade
- Select Cancel Subscription at the bottom
- Scroll down and tap Confirm
There, that should do it. Your Apple Arcade subscription is now canceled.
Canceling Apple Arcade on your Mac:
If you’re using a Mac, just follow these steps:
- Open App Store and click on your profile located at the bottom left
- Click on View Information located at the top of the window
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and click Manage
- Find Apple Arcade and click Edit
- Then click Cancel Subscription
Again, that’s all it takes. Your Apple Arcade subscription should now be canceled!
Remember to make sure you cancel before your next billing cycle to avoid being charged. If you cancel mid-cycle, you’ll still have access to Apple Arcade until the end of the current billing cycle.
This was a simple guide on how to cancel Apple Arcade. If you should have any issues or require more assistance, remember I’m always here to help!
Drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep exploring, keep learning!
For more information, check out Apple’s official support guide here.